About The Foxes’ Burrow:
Hello there curious bloggers, this blog is a representation of who I am, and what I love. You’ll mostly find lovely scenes depicting comfort, delicious baked goods and cooked meals, and the forest in all it’s beauty. I hope you find comfort and peace in my little corner of the internet!
Who I am:
My name is Samantha, I live in Michigan, and I’m currently a Sophomore in college going for my degree in Early Childhood Education with which I hope to one day become either a Preschool or Kindergarten teacher.
What I love:
- Ever since I was a child I have always had a strong love for books, and I do believe I always will. I already have quite the collection, but one day I wish to have a whole room devoted to nothing but books.
- My mother is an incredible cook, and I’ve learned a lot of tips and tricks from her throughout the years, so I adore cooking. Baking is something I have also developed a love for, and I can’t go more then two weeks without feeling the need to whip up some Mocha Nut Muffins, or some other delicious baked good. I’ve also been a vegetarian for about 8 years now, and I’ve never regretted it once!
- My parents have taught me many things that have shaped me into the person I am, but one thing that I am most thankful for is my love for nature. I can spend days in the woods, and one day I hope to reside in the middle of a great forest spending my days wandering through it.
- My father is a musician, and so I’ve grown up with a decent background in music. I love 60’s and early 70’s bands as well as modern bands and singers such as: The Fleet Foxes, The Black Keys, Ray LaMontagne, Iron and Wine, The Civil Wars, Ingrid Michaelson, and so many more.
- Finally, I love being creative. I had once been sure that I wanted to one day be an artist and go to art school, but through a random set of circumstances I fell into my perfect career; working with children. I have always had an overactive imagination and I love the fact that I get to use my imagination and creativity to teach children, and I would never want to do anything else.
Other Blogs of Mine:
- Original Blog
- Personal Blog
- Food Blog
Links to Other Sites:
Other People and Blogs:
What I Look Like: